Benefits of using this product
- Regenerates friction surfaces of gearbox duringexploitation, without the need to dismantle.
- It is easy to use – adding to oil is enough.
- Decreases noise levels, eliminates discords during gear shifting.
- Facilitates gear shifting.
- Allows in many cases to avoid expensive repairs, reducing the cost compared to traditional repair by up to half.
- Hardens and increases the wear and tear resistance of rubbing surfaces by up to 8-times.
- Prevents and protects friction surfaces of gearbox for at least 1 650 mth.
- In the event of accidental leakage of oil, created ceramic-metal layer allows you to continue operatethe vehicle ( for up to 8 hours).
- Protects against corrosion and aggresive chemicals.
- Stops and prevents pitting.
Process of regeneration as well as creation of ceramic surface occurs during exploitation, without the need to dismantle.
Highest effectiveness in use of Ceramizer® is obtained when complying strictly with recommendations and instruction
Indications – Notes
- The technology is designed to protect new and regenerate used mechanisms
- Ceramizer® can be used with all types of gear oil and for all types of transmissions and reducers.
- Smaller doses of Ceramizer® than recommended will not give the expected results.
- Increased doses do not cause any side effects, they only lengthen the process of cermet creation.
- If any teflon or molybdenum components had been added to oil before, we recommend to exchange this oil and to clean mechanism before appying Ceramizer® . Otherwise its effectiveness will be reduced and process of the cermet creation will be lengthened.
- The ceramic layer lasts up to 2 years (under normal operating conditions) or up to 100 000 km /60 000 miles, depending on the operating conditions of the mechanism.
- Ceramization of worn down surfaces can be repeated many times with Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® can be used for any devices (including industrial devices) after consulting the Producer of Ceramizer®.
Amount of doses, needed for ceramization of friction surfaces presented below
|Gearbox or Transmission Capacity (L).||Operation: 1-4 thousand working hours||Operation: 4-16 thousand working hours||Operation: 16-25 thousand working hours|
|10-20 L||4 Doses||8 Doses||12 Doses|
|20-30 L||8 Doses||12 Doses||16 Doses|
|30-40 L||12 Doses||16 Doses||20 Doses|
|>40 L||16 Doses||20 Doses||24 Doses|
- Instruction of use.
- One dispenser of oil additive, each of 4.5g net mass.
- A characteristic symptom of early recovery of the mechanism is the reduction of noise after several tens of kilometers.
- In the case of significant wear of mechanisms, it is recommended to double the dose of Ceramizer.
- In the event that after 100 – 200 km we see no improvement in the working mechanism – it may indicate anincorrect assessment of the wear of the mechanism or proves that the device can be mechanically damaged.
- In the case of complex transmissions (powertrains) – it is recommended to double the dose of Ceramizer.
- Apply at every stage of the operation, preferably directly at the oil to continue driving with Ceramizer® change for as long as possible.
- Use primarily as a preventive measure to protect mechanisms against the effects of friction, significantly extending their service life and uptime.
- Do not change oil during the whole period of ceramization (1.5 thousand km or 25 working hours). Oil change should be carried out according to maintenance schedule
- Apply along with fuel and engine Ceramizer® additives for optimal effect.
Instructions for Gearboxes, Rearaxles
- Warm up rear axle and transmission oil – by operating for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the engine.
- Remove the gearbox filler plug or rear axle filler plug and apply the dispenser(s) content through the filler plug. In case of a filler with long neck, it is recommended to pour some oil through filler plug before application of Ceramizer®, then apply Ceramizer® and finally pour some oil again. This procedure ensures proper distribution of the additive in the engine lubrication system. In case of strainer filler, it is, recommended to mix Ceramizer® with some oil (e.g. 200ml), and then pour the mixture through oiler filler plug.
- Put the filler plug back on.
- Make the distance of a few km or operate for 0,5 hours
- Drive the vehicle for 200 meters / 220 yards on reverse gear.
- The process of ceramic -metal coating formation follows during making the first 25 operating hours in normal working conditions. Do not change oil within this period
Instrucations for Reducers
- Warm reducer oil– switch on the reducer, for at least of 30 min. Stop the reducer.
- Remove the reducer filler plug and pour in the dispenser(s) content through the filler plug (according to the oil level marking).
- Put the filler plug back on.
- The process of ceramic -metal coating formation follows up to 60 working hours of reducer in normal working conditions. Do not change oil within this period.
- If any Teflon or molybdenum components have been added to the oil before, we recommend changing this oil and cleaning the mechanism before applying Ceramizer® . Otherwise, its effectiveness will be reduced and the process of cermet creation will be lengthened.
- In case of any mechanical damages of the engine e.g. cracked or scorched piston ring, leaky valve, deep scratches on the cylinder etc., they should be repaired before adding Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® does not recondition any places where friction of rubber or plastic with metal parts occurs.
- Do not use in automatic transmissions.
- Do not use in the screw compressors.
- Do not use in differentials containing Slips or LSD – these are mechanisms of increased internal friction.
Saftey and Research
- This product is safe and produced in accordance with the EU (91/155/EEC) norm.
- Store at a temperature below +40 ºC
- Does not clog oil filters or oil ducts.
- Does not contain either molybdenum or Teflon.
- Keep away from children.
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests.
Provides protection against wear and tear for minimum of 1650 operating hours (mth). Ceramizer® can be used again after this mileage has been covered.