Protects mechanisms against corrosion in chainsaws, mowers, brush cutters, hedge trimmers and other devices equiped with 2-stroke engines
Benefits of using this product
- Regenerates friction surfaces, decreases fuel consumption by 3 to 15 %.
- Reduces noise levels and stabilizes work of engine.
- Restores nominal power and efficiency of engine.
- Allows in many cases to avoid expensive repairs, reducing the cost compared to traditional repair by up to half.Protects friction surfaces for at least 400 hours of work.
- Shields friction surfaces of engine against corrosion (especially in winter).
- Effective in combustion mowers, saws and brushcutters and other devices for garden equipped with two-stroke engines.
Highest effectiveness in use of Ceramizer® is received complying strictly with recommendations and instruction.
Inication – Notes
- Ceramizer® can be mixed with any type of oil and applied to any 2 stroke engine.
- If a lowered dosage of Ceramizer is applied the efficiency will not be optimal.
- If a higher dosage than recommended (e.g. 2 doses instead of 1) is applied there will be no side effects.
- Increased dose does not cause any side effects, it only lengthens the process of cermet creation.
- For a heavily exploited ( e.g. Over 50% of exploitation reached) engine it is recommended to use Ceramizer additionally on the cylinder walls through the spark plug hole.
Amount of doses, needed for ceramization of 2-stroke engine with capacity of 250cm3
|Mileage||from 20 to 100 mth (1-5 thousand km)||from 100 to 200 mth (5-10 thousand km)||from 200 to 400 mth (10-20 thousand km)||> 400 mth (20 thousand km)|
|Per 1l of oil (phase1)||1 Dose||1 Dose||2 Dose||3 Doses|
|Per 1 cylinder (phase2)||–||1 Dose||1 Dose||1 Dose|
- Instruction of use
- One dose of Ceramizer CG-2T with net mass of 4 g
- We recommend to perform a compression pressure test before and after applying Ceramizer in order to verify the efficiency of the product.
- Ceramizer® CG2T can be applied after the engine run in period (approx. 20 mth) and later on at any given time.
- Use preventively in order to protect the engine against wear and tear and prolong its lifespan.
- Ceramizer can be used with any type of oil.
- Can be used with any type of oil.
- Can be used in any 2 stroke engine.
- Can be used in engine with nicasil.
Instruction of Phase 1 – Ceramizer® to 1 or 2 litres of oil
- Mix dose/s of Ceramizera® CG2T with 1 or 2 litres of oil according to the table hereabove.
- Use oil and Ceramizer® mixture , adding to the fuel according to the engine producer’s instruction
- Before any subsequent application to fuel or central lubrication container shake the mixture multiple times.
- Exploit the engine while adding the mixture till its depletion.
- After having used 1l of mixture check the fuel filter and change it in case of overcontamination.
Instruction of Phase 2 – Ceramizer® to cylinder
- Heat the engine up to working temperature during 10 mins
- Turn the engine off.
- Unscrew the spark plug.
- Place the piston in the upper position.
- Apply 1/2 dosage of Ceramizer through the spark plug hole (try to apply it evenly on the walls of cylinder).
- Without unscrewing the spark plug, turn the crankshaft several dozen times (e.g by using the starter for a few seconds). Perform the action with the ignition off or spark plug removed from the ignition cable).
- Repeat steps 4-6 for the remaining 1/2 dose and go to step 8.
- Screw the spark plug back in.
- Turn the engine on , leave on idle for approx. 15 mins and then use normally using the mixture made in stage 1.
We advise to go through both stages in one cycle of application
- In case of heavy engine damage (e.g. broken piston ring, deep cracks on cylinders)- it is advised to fix the defects before applying Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate surfaces where rubber to metal friction or plastic to metal friction occurs.
- The syringes are also correctly filled even if a small leakage of product under the pusher is noticed.
Saftey and Research
- This product is safe and produced in accordance with the EU (91/155/EEC) norm.
- Store at a temperature below +40 ºC. If the storage temperature exceeds 40° C the product can sediment.
- Does not contain either molybdenum or Teflon
- Keep away from children
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests.
Ceramizer® provides protection against wear and tear for minimum of 100 000 km / 60 000 miles. Ceramizer® can be used again after this mileage.