Ceramizer protects and egenerates power steering systems
Benefits of using this product
- Regenerates power steering system
- Facilitates driving by reduction of resistances of wheel
- Maintains new as well as used devices in best possible shape
- Protects against corrosion
- Ceramizer power steering system fluid additive – replaces most of the repairs, reducing repair costs by half in comparison with the traditional methods.
- Stops and prevents pitting.
- Reduces the coefficient of friction (up to 0,02 – 10times lower than “steel-steel” friction), decreases the heat transfer between rubbing metal parts.
- Helps increase the reliability and efficiency of the mechanism.
- Ceramizer® can be used for any machine and factory unit after consulting the Producer
- Ceramizer regenerates and protects the power steering system significantly increasing the reliability of the mechanism.
Process of regeneration as well as creation of ceramic surface occurs during exploitation, without the need to dismantle the mechanism.
Highest effectiveness in use of Ceramizer® is obtained when complying strictly with recommendations and instruction
Indications – Notes
- The technology is designed to protect new and regenerate used mechanisms
- Ceramizer® can be used with all types of oil for hydraulic power steering system
- Lowered dose of Ceramizer® will not give expected results
- Increased dose does not cause any side effects
- If any teflon or molybdenum components had been added to oil before, we recommend to exchange this oil and to clean mechanism before appying Ceramizer® . Otherwise its effectiveness will be reduced and process of the cermet creation will be lengthened.
- The ceramic layer lasts up to 2 years depending on the operating conditions of the mechanism (in normal operating conditions) or up to 100 000 km / 60 000 miles.
- Ceramization of worn surfaces can be repeated many times with Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® can be used for any devices (including industrial devices) after consulting Ceramizer’s® Producer.
Amount of doses, needed for ceramization of friction surfaces presented below
|Capacity of oil in the hydraulic power steering system (in litres)||1-2||2-5||5-8||8-11|
|Amount of doses||1 Dose||2 Doses||3 Doses||4 Doses|
- Instruction of use
- One dose of Ceramizer CK with net mass of 4 g
- Apply directly at the oil change (until the next oil change) to continue to ride with the product for as long as possible.
- It can be used at every stage of the operation with each type of oil.
- When creating a metal-ceramic layer ( first 1500 km) do not replace oil.
- Can be used together with Ceramizer® for the engine, transmission, fuel.
- A characteristic symptom of early recovery of the mechanism is the reducion of noise after several tens of kilometers. In the case of significant wear of mechanisms and, in particular, if during the recovery after driving 100-200 km we see a slight improvement in operating the mechanisms, it is recommended to double the dose of Ceramizer. In the event that after driving 100-200 km improvement in the working mechanism is not noticeable – it could indicate an error in the assessment of component wear or mechanical damage to the machine.
- Use primarily to prevent and to protect mechanisms against the effects of friction, significantly extending service life and uptime.
- The product is fully usable even if a small leakage of product under the pusher is noticed.
- Warm the engine to normal operating temperature by driving a few km (miles). Turn the engine off.
- Heat up the syringe to the minimum application 15 oC temperature (if needed).
- Shake the syringe a few times.
- Set the steering wheel straight ahead.
- Unscrew the cap oil reservoir in the power steering system and pour 1/2 of the content of the syringe to the inlet. Make sure that the required level of oil is maintained. Turn the cap oil reservoir back on.
- Turn the engine on.
- Keep turning the steering wheel full left and full right for about 5 – 10 minutes. This should be done when the vehicle is not in motion or is going at a low speed.
- Turn the engine off.
- Repeat actions 4,5, 6, 7 till you empty the content of the syringe(s).
- The metal-ceramic layer develops still up to 1500 km /935 miles in normal operating conditions. During this time oil exchange is not recommended.
- If any teflon or molybdenum components had been added to oil before, we recommend to exchange this oil and to clean mechanism before appying Ceramizer®. Otherwise its effectiveness will be reduced and process of the cermet creation will be delayed.
- In case of any mechanical damages of the engine e.g. cracked or scorched piston ring, leaky valve, deep scratches on the cylinder etc., they should be repaired before adding Ceramizer®.
- This product is safe in accordance with the UE (91/155/EEC) norm.
- Store at a temperature below +40 oC.
- Does not clog oil filters or oil ducts
- Does not contain molybdenum or teflon.
- Keep away from children.
Ceramizer® provides protection against wear and tear for a minimum of 70 000 km/43 000 miles. Ceramizer® can be used again after this mileage.
Effectiveness confirmed by tests.