Benefits of using this product
- Lowers noise levels and stabilizes the work of the engine, improves the dynamics of the motorcycle.
- Protects engine against damage and prolongs its lifespan
- Reduces fuel consumption (by 3 to 15 %) and oil consumption
- Protects engine against corrosion (especially in winter).
- In engines with joint lubrication system (most four-stroke engines of motorcycles), improves the fluency of the gear mechanisms and prolongs their life up to 5 times.
- Effective in sports bike and recreational motorcycles.
- Ceramizer motorcycle oil additive regenerates friction surfaces during use, without the need to dismantle them. Restored surfaces are more durable and protected for up to 70 000 km.
- Substitutes most of the repairs, reducing repair costs by half compared with traditional methods.
- Low coefficient of friction: below 0,02 – 10 times lower than in”steel-steel” contact.
- Longer operating period between oil changes (minimum 50% increase).
- Protection against corrosion and aggressive chemicals especially when lower quality fuel and lubricants are used.
- Decreases exhaust emission of toxic gases.
- Protects against piston ring seizure.
- Hardens and increases the wear and tear resistance of rubbing surfaces, up to 10 times. Microhardness of ceramic-metal layer – 4000-4500 MPa (400 – 450 kG/mm2 – in comparison to the microhardness of steel – 60 kG/mm2).
- Protects natural environment.
The process of regeneration as well as the creation of a ceramic surface occurs during use, without the need to dismantle the mechanism. Just add Ceramizer – motorcycle engine oil additive.
Highest effectiveness in use of Ceramizer® is reached when complying strictly with recommendations and instruction.
Indications – Notes
- During the whole process of ceramization (1500 km / 900 miles) oil should not be changed. The next oil change should be done when required.
- Ceramizer® is suitable for all types of oil and for combustion engines (petrol engines, supplied by gas, Diesel, turbocharged engines and these with catalytic converters).A lowered dose of Ceramizer® will not give the expected results.
- Increased dose doesn’t cause any side effects
- For the engine which is very worn out the dosage of Ceramizer should be increased by 50% .
- he dose of Ceramizer® should also be doubled for engines used in sports and extreme conditions of exploitation.
Amount of doses, needed for ceramization of friction surfaces presented below
- Instruction of use.
- One dose of Ceramizer CS with net mass of 4 g
- Measure the compression pressure (before and after the formation of the ceramic layer of the metal) of the cylinders – to confirm the performance of Ceramizer.
- Ceramizer® can be used at every stage of exploitation, best just after the oil and filter exchange.
- Use Ceramizer® as a preventive measure to protect the engine against friction and to extend its operating life.
- Ceramizer® can be used with any type of oil.
- During the whole process of ceramization (1000 km / 625 miles) the oil should not be changed. The next oil change should be done when required.
- Ceramizer® can be used for combustion engines of any machines and factory units after consulting the Producer
- Warm the engine up to 80-90 oC, by driving or keeping the engine going on the idle gear for at least 10 minutes.
- Turn the engine off.
- Unscrew the cap oil reservoir and pour the content of the syringe into the engine’s inlet.
- Turn the cap oil reservoir back on.
- Turn the engine on and leave it on the idle gear for 15 minutes.
- Ride carefully for 100 km / 63 miles (not necessarily at one time), like during the engine run-in. The higher revs of the engine should be avoided, riding on the lowest possible gears means better conditions for ceramization.). The lower the rpm is, the higher friction in engine and the more effective creation of the coating of cermet .
- Ceramizer® doesn’t change lubricating parameters of oil so it doesn’t change parameters of friction of wet clutch either.
- After reaching 100 km / 620 miles you can drive without revs speed limitation. The metal-ceramic layer develops still up to 1000 km / 630 miles in normal operating conditions. During this time oil shouldn’t be changed.
- If a double dose of Ceramizer® is necessary, we recommend to use the first dose according to the directions for use, then after 300 km / 190 miles the second one should be applied in the same way. This increases the effectiveness of creation ceramic-metal layer in areas of friction.
- We don’t recommend to use Ceramizer® in the case when wet clutch is constructed with metal facings pair only. This concerns about 5 % constructions of the engines.
- In the case when wet clutch facings are non-metal or alternately metal with non-metal, Ceramizer® can be used. This concerns about 95 % constructions of the engines.
- If any teflon or molybdenum components had been added to oil before, we recommend to exchange this oil and to clean the mechanism before appying Ceramizer® . Otherwise its effectiveness will be reduced and process of cermet creation will be delayed.
- In case of any mechanical damages of the engine e.g. cracked or scorched piston ring, leaky valve, deep scratches on the cylinder etc., they should be repaired before adding Ceramizer®
- Ceramizer® does not recondition any places where friction of rubber or plastic with metal parts occurs.
- In case of engines without an automatic adjustment of valve clearance, when after Ceramizer® treatment during 1000 km / 625 miles, clatters of valves are heard, a regulation should be done.
- The syringes is fully usable and functional even if a small leakage of product under the pusher is noticed.
Saftey ans Research
- This product is safe in accordance with the UE (91/155/EEC) norm.
- Store at a temperature below +40 oC.
- Does not clog oil filters or oil ducts.
- Does not contain molybdenum or teflon.
- Keep away from children.
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests.
Ceramizer® provides protection against wear and tear for minimum of 70 000 km/43 000 miles. Ceramizer® can be used again after this mileage