Benefits of using this product
- Reduces noise levels and stabilizes work of engine, improves dynamics of scooters.
- Prevents engine against wear and tear, extends operating life
- Regenerates friction surfaces.
- Allows in many cases to avoid expensive repairs, reducing the cost compared to traditional repair by up to half.
- Effective in scooters as well as in other mechanical devices with 2T engines.
Process of regeneration as well as creation of ceramic surface occurs during exploitation, without the need to dismantle.
Highest effectiveness in use of Ceramizer® is obtained when complying strictly with recommendations and instruction.
Indications – Notees
- Ceramizer® can be mixed with any oil sort and can be used to any type of 2T engine.
- Lowered dose of Ceramizer® will not give expected results.
- Increased dose does not cause any side effects, it only lengthens the process of cermet creation.
- For highly exploited engine, it is recommended to use another Ceramizer® subsequently- by applying it to the wall of the cylinder .
Amount of doses, needed for ceramization of 2-stroke engine with capacity of 250cm3
|Mileage||1000-500 km/620-3100 miles (20-100mth)||5000-20000km/3100-12400 miles (100-400mth)||>20 000km / >12 400 miles (>400mth)|
|Per 1l of oil (phase1):||1 Dose||1 Dose||2 Doses|
|Per 1 cylinder (phase2):||1 Dose||1 Dose|
- Instruction of use
- One dose of Ceramizer CM-2T with net mass of 4 g
We recommend performing both application stages in one cycle
- Phase 1:
- Mix Ceramizer® with 1l of two-stroke engine oil and then pour the mixture into the fuel tank.
- Shake the mixture several times.
- Use the vehicle for 700 km / 430 miles.
- Drive steadily, try not to overload the engine.
- After using 1l of oil check the oil filter and if necessary, change it.
- Phase 2:
- Warm the engine up to 80-90°C
- Turn off the engine
- Unscrew the spark plug
- Place the piston in the top position
- Pour 1/2 Ceramizer® dose through the plug slot
- Turn the crankshaft clockwise and hold for several seconds.
- Repeat steps 2-4
- Screw the spark plug back in
- Start the engine an put it on neutral gear for approx. 15 min
- In case of heavy engine damage (e.g. broken piston ring, deep cracks on cylinders)- it is advised to fix the defects before applying Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® does not regenerate surfaces where rubber to metal friction or plastic to metal friction occurs.
- The syringes are considered as correctly filled and product fully usable even if a small leakage of product under the pusher is noticed.
Ceramizer® provides protection against wear and tear for minimum of 15 000 km (300 mth). Ceramizer® can be used again after this mileage.
Saftey and Research
- Ceramizer® is produced according to UE norm (91/155/EEC).
- Ceramizer® is neutral to the oil, can be used with any type of oil- does not change physiochemical or rheologic oil properties ( proven by expertise of Polish Institute of Air Force NR 6/55/08)
- Store in temp. below +40 oC; in case temp. rises above this level, the product may sediment. In order to use it, shake it firmly and cool it down to temp. below +40 oC.
- Does not contain Teflon or molybdenum.
- Ceramizer® increases uptime providing increased safety of travel.
- Keep away from children.
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests.