Benefits of using this product
- Regenerates friction surfaces during exploitation, without the need to dismantle.
- Decreases oil consumption.
- Decreases fuel consumption by 3 to 15 %.
- Decreases noise levels, stabilizes work of engine.
- Allows in many cases to avoid expensive repairs, reducing the cost compared to the traditional method of repair by half (no need to pay for expensive spare parts and repair services).
- Hardens and increases the wear and tear resistance of rubbing surfaces up to 8-times
- Protects and prevents friction surfaces for at least 70 000 km.
- Equalizes compression pressure in cylinders, increases dynamics of cars – restores nominal power and efficiency.
- Facilitates start of engine and ensures protection of engine. Eliminates dry starts. This protection is especially important during frequent starting of the engine (especially in winter conditions – even below -30 degrees).
- Return of purchase costs ( return on investment) occurs already after 1000-2000 km.
Process of regeneration as well as creation of ceramic surface occursduring exploitation, without the need to dismantle the mechanism.
Highest effectiveness in use of Ceramizer® is obtained complying strictly with recommendations and instruction.
Indications – Notes
- During the whole process of ceramization (1500 km / 900 miles) oil should not be changed. The next oil change should be done when required.
- Ceramizer® is suitable for all types of oil and for combustion engines (petrol engines, powered by gas, Diesel, turbocharged engines and those with catalyzers).
- Lowered dose of Ceramizer® will not provide the expected results.
- Increased dose doesn’t cause any side effects, it only lengthens the process of cermet layer creation.
- For very worn out (more than 85% of consumption) of the engine dose of Ceramizer should be increased by 50% .
Amount of doses, needed for ceramization of friction surfaces presented below
- Instruction of use.
- Two dispensers, each of 4.5g net mass.
- Measure the compression pressure (before and after treatment) in cylinders of engine – in order to confirm the effectiveness of Ceramizer.
- Apply at every stage of the operation, preferably after an oil change- to continue driving with Ceramizer®for as long as possible .
- Use primarily prophylactically in order to protect the motor against the effects of friction, significantly prolonging its life and uptime.
- Ceramizer can be used with any type of oil.
- During the full processing (1500km)- do not replace oil.
- Used together with Ceramizer® for gearboxes, rear axles, power steering, fuel enhacer.
- Ceramizer® can be used for any machines and factory units after consulting the Producer.
- Warm the engine up to working temperature of 80-90oC, (e.g. after drive, or engine operation at idle gear for at least 10 minutes).
- Turn off the engine.
- Turn off the oil filler plug and inject the dispenser(s) content through the filler plug. In case of filler with a long neck, it is recommended to inject some oil through the filler plug before applying Ceramizer®. Next, apply Ceramizer® and afterwards pour some oil again. This procedure ensures proper flow of additive to engine lubrication system. In case of mesh filler, it is recommended to mix Ceramizer® with some oil (e.g. 200ml), and then to apply the mixture through oiler filler plug.
- Put the oil filler plug back on.
- Start the engine and run on idle gear for 15 minutes.
- Cover the distance of 200km with care , do not to exceed engine rotational speed of 1600 rpm or in case of vehicle without rev. counter at speed limited to 60 km/h. Caution: 200 km mileage corresponds to engine operation on idle gear for 4h. Engine operation on idle gear for 1 hour corresponds to distance of 50km.
- Following making 200km or engine operation on idle gear for 4h, you may drive at any speed. The process of forming of ceramic-metal coating follows during 1500km, but in normal working conditions. Do not change oil within this period!
- In case of vehicles with high mileage (over 500 thousand km) application of dispensers in 2 phases is recommended. Firstly apply a half of the required dosage of dispensers according to attached user manual, and then after making ca. 500km apply remaining dispensers in the same manner. This procedure ensures optimum ceramic-metal coating of surfaces subjected to friction.
- If any teflon or molybdenum components had been added to oil before, we recommend to exchange this oil and to clean the mechanism before appying Ceramizer® . Otherwise its effectiveness will be reduced and process of the cermet creation will last longer.
- In case of any mechanical damages of the engine e.g. cracked or scorched piston ring, leaky valve, deep scratches on the cylinder etc., they should be repaired before adding Ceramizer®.
- Ceramizer® does not recondition any places where friction of rubber or plastic with metal parts occurs.
- If the engine is equipped with a centrifugal oil filter, it should be cleaned before applying Ceramizer®. In these types of filters molecules of Ceramizer® may settle on the filter, therefore the amount that reaches friction surfaces is reduced.
- The syringes are correctly filled and product fully operational even if a small leakage of product under the pusher is noticed.
Saftey and Research
- This product is safe and produced in accordance with the EU (91/155/EEC) norm.
- Store at a temperature below +40 ºC
- Does not clog oil filters or oil ducts.
- Does not contain either molybdenum or Teflon.
- Keep away from children.
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests.
Ceramizer provides protection against wear and tear for minimum of 70 000 km/43 000 miles. Ceramizer® can be used again after this mileage.